Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Thank you, Varsha, of Words Are Magic Galore, for nominating me for this award. 





The rules are:


Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog in you post.

Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate ten other bloggers.
Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.

My Questions From Varsha are: 


1. Why did you start blogging?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay 
I started blogging seriously from 2013, right after I had completed my MA in Comparative Literature. But as my blog, Aniesha's Musings, developed a very personal tone - I decided to shift all of the bookish wonderfulness to another blog and thus was created Bibliotheque in 2015. 

2. Summer or winter?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay
Winter. (The reason being my Winter wardrobe is way better than my Summer clothes. :P)

3. Favorite Disney character?



Image Courtesy: Here 

Anna from Frozen. 


4.  If you had to recommend only one book (other than HP) for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay 
Grimms' Fairy Tales. Because...it is never too late to start believing in miracles. 

5.  What has been the best part of your day so far?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay 
Getting drenched to the skin in the rain with my best friend. 

6.  Do you read multiple books at once, or do you usually read one book at a time?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay 
I binge read books. So usually it's a process where I finish a book in one sitting and take up another, without more than fifteen minutes break in between. I have weird reading habits. 

7.  If you could rewrite the ending of any book, which one would it be? Your reasons?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay 
No such book comes to mind. I wished for a really different ending to Mediator. But there's Reunion coming out next year in February. So that's penciled down in my calendar. 

8. Are you in the habit of naming your favorite inanimate objects? Like your Laptop, phone, Kindle, etc? If so, what are the names?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay 
I live with five cats. And I struggled to come up with their names....so have not named my laptop, my phone or my NookBook. 

9. Ultimate fictional crush?



Image Courtesy: Here
Rusty from The Room on the Roof. I have crushed on him since I first read him back when I was in class VII. 

10. Have you ever regretted reading a book? if so, which one and why?



Image Courtesy: Pixabay 
*Goes crimson* I'd rather not talk about it. 

My Questions and Nominations: 


The last time there was a pass it on an award like this, I had nominated bloggers who took the badge and did not write a post. Instead wrote the answers as comments to my post. 


I refuse to let History repeat itself. So I refuse to think of a set of questions and tag bloggers to it....as of now.

Comments