The Reading Habits Book Tag

I was tagged by BHAKTI MOTTA of My world, My Words for this book tag and now I’m finally getting around to completing it! J



1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

I usually read in my bed, surrounded by my cats and listening to gentle music. These days it’s a lot of Owl City and Ed Sheeran.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Whichever I find first! :P

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?

I can just stop reading. When you live with cats, you learn to function in ways you never thought was possible!

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

I drink tea while reading. Or milkshakes or hot chocolate. I cannot eat and read at the same time for some joy.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?

Music is complimentary. TV is distracting. Because the book is always playing a movie inside your head.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

One book at a time…but I can literally read books back-to-back with just half an hour of breathing space.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head. Unless it’s something I’m writing. Then I read it out loud.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?

I skip the parts that put me to sleep.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

If I like the book, I tend to re-read it several times and end up breaking the spine.

11. Do you write in your books?

Ummm. No. It reminds me too much of school.

12. Who do you tag?


No one. Because no one ever attempts the tags…if you want to do it, let me know and I’ll tag you. 

Comments